Which Solder is For You?
We are proud to stock an extensive range of lead-free and tin/lead solder for a multitude of electronic applications, all of which are manufactured independently by us. So, what electronic grade solders are best suited to what?
Lead Free Solder
- SN100C – This tin-copper-nickel + germanium eutectic lead-free alloy is perfect for commercially produced, printed circuit boards and hot air levelling. This has been a trusted choice for over 11 years and is one of the most technically proven lead-free solders on the market.
- SAC Alloys – Here at DKL we provide SAC 305 Alloys; an alloy designed to be used as a substitute for tin/lead alloys in electronics assembly soldering operations.
- Lowsac – Made for use in highly specialised applications. Lowsac is a great lead-free alterative to traditional tin lead solders in terms of the cost. However, Lowsac may not be suited to all mass production applications.
- Solder Wire – We have a range of lead-free solder wire available here at DKL and these are idea for higher activation with less residue, due to their unique activation systems.
- Tin/Lead Solder Bar – We have a selection of solder bars which cater to differing volumes from 4.3kg auto feed ingots to 250g tinman solder, this is suited to general purpose uses such as joining copper.
- Rosin Cored Solder Wire – Our EQ-STD cored solder wire is highly versatile. It allows the user to determine a specification, however, this solder wire suits most hand-soldering and repair work for applications.